SRAM AXS Mobile

Welcome to the feedback portal for SRAM AXS App. We want to hear your feedback! 

• We will email you with updates on your feedback and/or requests. 
    • You can change your preferences in Settings if you would not like to be contacted.

1. Add the Hammerhead Karoo (V2) to supported devices

Add the Hammerhead Karoo (V2) to supported devices in addition to garmin and wahoo. The Karoo is rapidly gaining market share and ideal for exploring new grounds. For me personally having insights on my gravel bike would be great

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Allow the option to Save/Select different bike/trainer drivetrain profiles

Technically, you could use the AXS drivetrain with most 9, 10, 11, 12 spd drivetrains. I had to adjust my AXS XX1 rear derailleur for my Wahoo Kickr(16). When I hit the trails, I now have to adjust it for my frame/wheel combo. The app should allow profiles that can be setup and applied per setup.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. App says wake to connect, but even after waking I need to press another button to connect.

Can we automatically connect when in the proper bike profile and the device is awake?

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. SRAM Admin stop closing feature requests that are not complete

When users post feature requests on SRAM AXS Mobile UserVoice, SRAM Admin should not close the feature request unless it's been delivered or it's been decided that it won't be developed.

Either option is fine, but simply closing a feature request as complete when it clearly has not been delivered is misleading and removing the voice of the user!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. [Shockwiz] Add ability to Sort profiles by Date ASC/DESC

I was told by Shockwiz support to add this request here...

1) Deleting Profiles. I have probably close to 100 profiles saved. I basically save a Profile after every ride. But I can not find a way to Delete a profile at all, only Archive. Please add the ability to DELETE a Profile (maybe swipe right?).

2) Sorting Profiles. Please add a way to sort profiles by creation date (ascending/descending), preferably defaulting to newly created at the top of the list.

Currently, new profiles are saved at the bottom of the list, which for me is a problem to scroll…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More choice with compensation shift

I would like to add the choice to use the compensation shift only when down shifting or only when upshifting with the FD and not only in both directions as it is now.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Supprimer un compte

Je voudrais supprimer un compte pour tout réinitialiser !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show that a component's firmware is up to date without having to 'click into' the component.

Why do I need to go 'levels' deep to check to see if the firmware is up to date? The name and serial number are already listed on the top level. I get this same information with firmware version added after clicking one menu deeper. Can't I just see "FW' and a red light/green light or something?

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Shifter low battery notifications when new batteries installed

My shifter batteries were low so I replaced them. Once replaced I went into the AXS App, woke the components up and it showed these as being full. I went for my ride the next day and once completed I received notifications to say the shifter batteries are low. I once again logged into the app and it shows the batteries as full but I still get notifications to say that the shifters are low after every ride. Anyone else have this issue?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. Finger Touch ID login

Touch ID to login

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    11. When I select a bike profile and my AXS components are awake, why doesn't the app automatically connect?

If I select a bike profile and the components are awake, why does the RD icon appear to be bold and connected, yet I need to press the AXS 'connect' button? Why can't it just automatically connect when I select the bike profile? Can you keep the RD awake when I am connected?

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    12. More Sequential AND Compensation options. I want to use Compensation mode, but also lock out various combinations to prevent cross-chaining.

In Compensation mode, if I select the second largest or largest (user choice) sprocket with the big chainring, I get a sequential shift on the chainring instead.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Problem updating firmware

I try to update my X01 Eagle AXS Firmware from the Android app, but it never ends.
      Similar situation described at: https://sram.uservoice.com/forums/923374-sram-axs-mobile/suggestions/39534844-firmware-update-revert
      But it never completes successfully. Now it remains in recovery mode and I can't use it!
      My SRAM ID is this same email (santus76@gmail.com).

Finally I was able to update using and old android device (Sony Xperia Z5), seems to be a problem with the new android 11 device, you should test better the application with the new android version (in my case Oppo Find X2 Pro with ColorOS 11).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create a battery charge history

Original (criar um histórico de carregamento da bateria)

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why is t there a button that pop a p new firmware would you like to update?!?

As soon as you open the app it should say new firmware detected it would you like to update this now. I can’t believe you people didn’t think of this.
      Sram this ideas up your ?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Record when you try to shift past your lowest and highest gear.

It would be really cool to see how many times I try to shift past my 33T (need to make easier) and past my 10T (try to make it harder). This would be helpfully in trying to determine if I need a different chain ring.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    17. You need to provide the option for user to change crossover point on big ring.

Shift to small ring too late, it has become noisy. Going in other direction to big ring it changes much later down the cassette. Allow user to dictate the switch point in the app for upload to etap.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Change gear on the App

I've had AXS for 7 months and while I was out last week the shifter battery went flat (I was expecting it to last a year). I was 10 miles from home and found a CR2032 battery in an emergency rear light I carry in my pack so got going again. If not for this I would have been stuck in the last gear I was in which may not be ideal for limping home. If it was possible to select a gear from the app then a compromise gear could be selected, and even changed now and again if…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    19. Stop deleting existing bike profiles when updating sram axs app

Twice now that I've lost my bike profile when updating the sram axs app. Please test each release properly before it goes out.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow cropping/centering of bike photo when taking a picture for a bike profile.

When setting up a bike profile you can add a photo. This is great, but it's trial and error to get the picture to show up correctly in the aspect ratio required by the app. Why not add a page where the user can center/crop the picture?

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

SRAM AXS Mobile

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base