Skip to content

SRAM AXS Web

Welcome to the user feedback forum for SRAM AXS Web. Please share your ideas for how we can make AXS web better. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• We will email you with updates on your feedback and/or requests. 
    • You can change your preferences in Settings if you would not like to be contacted.

109 results found

1. Hammerhead K2 Connectivity

First outdoor ride of the season and first outdoor with with my new Red eTap Axs. I just noticed that the K2 does not connect with the axs.sram.com website, making those sweet detailed breakdowns and data visualizations out of reach. Given the acquisition by SRAM, has this option been prioritized in your product roadmap? If not, can I make the suggestion that it does.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
      Stefan

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, David! Thanks for this idea! This feature was released in June, just a few months ago. See the Hammerhead release notes from June 2, 2022. However, the integration is enabled from the Hammerhead Dashboard in the Accounts menu. You can read more about that in this Hammerhead support article.

On the AXS Web side, we do have a link to take you directly to the Hammerhead Accounts menu. You can access that by selecting your profile icon > Settings > Account. You will find the Hammerhead link under the Import Activity Applications (screenshot attached).

I've been using this feature since it's release and it's great! Please let us know if you encounter any issues. Thanks!

3. primary

I have a new bike with AXS etap. When trying to setup with the APP, it has forced the front derailer as primary and I cannot find a way to reset this. I have removed everything from the bike in the app, tried restarting the process. It never makes the rear derailer the primary, even if I have the battery removed from the front derailer. As soon as I replace the battery, the app shows the front derailer and lists it as primary. How to reset this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Crashes constantly

The app crashes for the Tyrewiz section whenever I change from BAR to PSI. I can close every other app on my phone and it will 100% of the time crash. The app is up to date and the firmware for both Tyrewiz valves are also up to date.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This issue is resolved with the new iOS app version 2.0.3. Please update your app to ensure the best user functionality.

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. modifica trasmissione

Sul Sito sram axs web nelle opzioni modifica trasmissione anche se vengono aggiunti i rapporti giusti della corona e del pacco pignoni dopo averli salvati non vengono correttamente visualizzati
      esempio 48x35t corona e 10-33t pacco pignone
      i rapporti di cambio potenza e trasmissione vengono visualizzati con numeri da 1 al 10 i rapporti pacco pignoni
      1 la dimensione corona al posto del 48

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. 248 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. I use to see the tooth count on the rear cog on the gear usage. Now I just see gears numbered one through twelve.

I use to see the tooth count on the rear cog on the gear usage. Now I just see gears numbered one through twelve. I have edited drivetrain and it remains the same

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Fix you new 2.02 V it wont allow to chose PSI _ BAR when you push PSI it turn off the App.App.

Fix your new 2.02V It won't allow to chose PSI TIREWIZ stays on BAR, when you push PSI the App turn it self off. Please fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This issue is resolved with the new iOS app version 2.0.3. Please update your app to ensure the best user functionality.

10. Drivetrain Info not recording

Drivetrain not showing up and not displaying changes when I manually modify it in an activity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Please link to the Wahoo app!

I and many other users have abandoned Garmin for Wahoo and as such cannot currently bring my rides files into the app.

308 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Is it possible to change the units that Tyrewiz reports in

Is there a way of changing the units that Tyrewiz reports in I recorded it to my Garmin in PSI. is there a setting I'm missing in the web App

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Changing the units your Tyrewiz reports can be found in the System Options in the AXS Mobile App, as seen in the attached screenshot.

13. I would like to get a notification when my batteries are low in either rechargable and standard batteries

I would like to get a notification when my batteries are low in either rechargable and standard batteries

116 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To receive alerts regarding low battery the following steps are required: Have a SRAMid – login to AXS Mobile with SRAMid – enable notifications – create a bike profile – add AXS components to bike profile – log into Log into AXS Web platform with SRAMid and connect to your 3rd party service (Garmin, Wahoo) or upload your .fit files manually.

When using AXS Mobile and a device is detected with a low battery, you will receive an alert in AXS Mobile that will direct you to the AXS Web platform in your device browser with the description of the alert.
      A push notification is sent after an activity is uploaded to AXS Web and a low battery state is detected for a component.

Note that you will not get an alert until you use the AXS Mobile or AXS Web platforms and the device has updated its status (either…

14. Show gear usage per section (flat sections, hills, mountains) and combine with power output

For certain sections on a route it would be great to see the gear usage. That way we could see which gear has been used on a flat section vs. hills vs. mountains. Also, it would be cool to see the power output for the respective gear to understand which gear has the higher power output (low gear with low cadence vs. high gear with high cadence). I could better understand then what could be my optimal gear selection.

177 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is now available, an example of which can be seen in the attached file labeled AXS Web Selection Tool.

Power in Gear is also available, an example of which can be seen in the attached file labeled Power in Gear.

15. No more double logins

Seems silly to click the app and then need to log in on the webpage. Make the app handle it all.

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Web site Broken

As of the morning of 23 June 2021 your web site has erased my bike information and will not allow me to save a new bike. What gives? The app still works fine and still knows my bike details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We experienced an increase in error rates in our web services overnight, which resulted in some riders being unable to access their bikes and components via AXS App and AXS Web. Our Engineering team has identified and restored functionality as of 10:10am MT. We apologize for the interruption

17. Power outputs on a map

I would like to be able to make a selection on the power output and then have that section highlighted on a map so I can see where in my ride that power output was.

175 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. More Languages

Please add support for more language translations please.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Gear usage reversed

The gear usage of the front rings is reversed.
      I have definetely mainly used the bigger front ring.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Currently there is a bug with Garmin XX30 series cycling computers and how they capture shifting data. They have released a Beta firmware version that fixes it, that can be found below.

530: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=14953

830: https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/cycling/f/edge-830/213939/new-edge-830-public-beta-5-26-now-available

1030: https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/cycling/f/edge-1030/213938/new-edge-1030-public-beta-9-26-now-available

For those of you with Garmin 820’s, please update your device to the current firmware release.

20. Gear cogs

2x AXS drive trains should have a two different colors (ie. Red and Green) One color for the little and the other color for the big. Then in the rear it would cog display it would be cool to indicate the time spent in that cog in the big ring, little ring, and stationary.

124 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Users now have the ability to see gear utilization per chainring selection, as seen in the attached file labeled Chainring Selection Tool.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
    • Don't see your idea?

SRAM AXS Web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base