SRAM AXS Web

Welcome to the user feedback forum for SRAM AXS Web. Please share your ideas for how we can make AXS web better. We are listening and we use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• We will email you with updates on your feedback and/or requests. 
    • You can change your preferences in Settings if you would not like to be contacted.

1. Dropper post activations

As the number of shifts are recorded for the drivetrain, I‘d also love to see the number of dropper post activations. :-)

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Show details of individual laps

It would be great if details on time, distance, speed, cadence, heart rate, average power and normalized power etc are shown on individual laps for analyzing purposes.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Sequencetial Shift

Adding the option to select the gears yourself when the derailleur and rear derailleur shift when sequential shifting, as is possible with Shimano with the DI2.

e.g. not at penultimate gear but earlier at third gear.

10/28

not from 24 to 19 but from 21 to 17.

The slant of the chain is otherwise so large

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Incorrect Low Battery notification and inconsistency in status between AXS Web, AXS Mobile and Controller lights.

Incorrect Low Battery notification. After Ride received notification of low battery for L/R C on Phone. AXS Mobile indicated RD low RED, all others controllers where green and firmware up to date. RD controller flashed red, all other controllers flashed green. AXS Web had low battery for both L/R controllers. Right controller also had new firmware available (2.7.3). AXS Web voltage for RD/FD respectively were 7.65, 7.73 volts. After charging both RD/FD, SRAM app and controller have green battery status , AXS WEB indicated both RD/FD are green, but the voltage did not change. Should be close to 8.5V. R…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow to choose your compensation shifts for up and down. Don't force it to be 1 or 2 for both directions

Shimano has you beat in the adjustment category for compensation shifts. They allow you to choose the number of compensation shifts in either direction. 1-3 in either direction. With Sram, you are forced to choose 1 or 2 compensation shifts that apply in both directions. I would like to see the option for example when going from small chain ring to large to allow just 1 rear easier shift and conversely when dropping from big ring to little I'd like 2 compensation shifts in rear. I can chose these independently on Shimano but not Sram.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create a Help/Learning section

When I open an activity in my feed, I see an image of a "dipstick" with green on one end and red on the other. I'm not certain what this is suppose to represent. A "tool tip" like functionality where an explanation of the image would appear when I hover the mouse over graphic would be useful. Alternatively, a help or learning section on the site could also explain what the various images mean. That section could also describe some of the terminology used such as "Normalized Power"

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. Report of bike gearing usage over time

Right now all I can see is per ride usage of gearing. It would be nice to have a report for a bike over all rides that show gearing usage. This would allow someone to see if they are using the correct cassette for their riding type.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. Fix the battery low issue!

The shifter batteries always say 6-15 hour of charge left even after a full charge.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Report average cadence per gear for post ride analysis

We current get charts for time in each gear and distance in each gear. I would also like to see what my ave cadence was for the time spent in each gear. That way I can see if I am using my gears efficiently, maybe when I use my 10T smallest cog I'm actually ending up pushing a low cadence and would have been better off at a higher cadence in my 11T or even 12T.

Shown on the existing chart as an extra column next to 'time/gear' would be good.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Polar Compatibility

soy cliente vuestro desde hace años pero ahora solo hacéis para garmin. pero para polar cuando?

(I am your client for years but now you only do for garmin. but for polar when?)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    13. Get better integration with Hammerhead Karoo bike computer

Integrate the option like Garmin and wahoo to get the gear Analysis for the rides.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. AXS gives warning tone when next change will result in a chainring shift

As with Shimano Di2, when riding in synchronous mode, the system sends a warning tone to the head unit when the next gear shift may result in a chainring shift. It's great to have this warning, so that you can anticipate the chainring shift.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cassette change when swapping wheel set (10-33 to 10-28) needs to be updated in Garmin, IOS app and web separately.

Cassette change when swapping wheel set (10-33 to 10-28) needs to be updated in Garmin, IOS app and web separately. would be better if I only do this once. And don't change this update for all my previous rides. I change cassettes/chainrings depending on whether the ride is flat or hilly.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Update der Firmeware für PC, Laptop, etc.

Hallo, wir sind ein Scott-Partner mit Scott-Testcenter und Werkstatt. Da wir mit den AXS-Komponenten viel zutun haben und unsere Kunden zufriedenstellen wollen, wäre es sehr sinnvoll, dass die Firmeware auch über Laptop, PC, etc. zu aktuallisieren ist. Diese Ansicht teilen viele Mechaniker & Techniker von Scott.
      Es müssen nicht alle Funktionen der App übertragen werden, zumindest die wichtigsten, um den neuen Antrieb vernünftig einzurichten und einen tadellosen Service dem Kunden gegenüber zu gewährleisten.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display axs data in garmin connect

My garmin fenix 6 watch collects all the shift data and syncs them to axs web app, why cannot this data be visible directly in garmin connect app, same way as my quarq power data is?????

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please provide a simple "reset" to factory parameters.

Would be great to have a return to factory default settings in the app and to include resetting any "micro" shift adjustments that were made.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. a pain to enter birthdate in the rider profile (need to tap the back button as no way to directly type birthdate)

allow to type birthdate directly into window in rider profile, now need to hit back button hundreds of times to get back to the sixties (using safari browser)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lezyne GPS connectivity

Garmin and wahoo are common gps setups however another common gps system is Lezyne which I use. I would like to sync across all platforms. Lezyne enables strava connectivity so perhaps the ability to use strava as the middle man to sync between all available platforms should be a priority !

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

SRAM AXS Web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base